Fat Tuesday starts early at Razzoo’s Cajun Café!
What do you mean, it starts early?
Well, at Razzoo’s Mardi Gras is our jam. It’s basically our favorite time of year, so we wanted to get the Fat Tuesday party started early! Why wait until March 5 to let loose and have some fun?!
Fat Tuesday Specials at Razzoo’s Cajun Café!
Beginning Feb. 21, it’s like Cajun Christmas here at Razzoo’s because our gifts to you are some pretty amazing food and drink specials in honor of Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday. All day everyday, from 2/21 to 3/5, get the following Fat Tuesday Specials:
· $5 Green Beans – Southern style, just the way grandma makes ‘em.
· $5 Boudin Balls – Crispy fried boudin served with a zippy dip, what’s not to love.
· $5 Rat Toes – Our famous and most ordered appetizer, jalapenos stuffed with shrimp and crab.
· $5 Fried Pickles – Exactly what they sound like, and they’re crispy fried to perfection.
· $0.75/each Peel & Eat Shrimp – Eat as many, or as little, as you want. Served with cocktail sauce.
· $6 Loaded Cracklin’ Dip – Cheesy goodness; the perfect Cajun dip.
· $4 Frozen Hurrycanes – The New Orleans favorite done right at Razzoo’s!
· $4 Frozen Mardi Ritas – Let’s get the party started with Razzoo’s margaritas.
· $3 Abita Amber Drafts – Craft beer straight from Louisiana.
See you this Week at Razzoo’s!
Razzoo’s is the place to be for Fat Tuesday and Fat Tuesday Celebrations! We look forward to seeing you this week to celebrate for lunch, dinner, happy hour, or late night drinks. Remember – these deals are going on all day, every day, so there’s no bad time to celebrate! For example - order an order of Rat Toes, a few Abita Amber drafts, and Gator Tail, and you’ve got a full meal at a fraction of the price with these Fat Tuesday deals!! Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*Specials and menu items subject to change. Ask server for current offers.