Fat Tuesday is just around the corner, and Razzoo’s is already in the mood to party!
Beginning NEXT MONDAY – February 20 – Razzoo’s Cajun Café will begin running Mardi Gras specials in Texas leading up to Fat Tuesday. These specials will run ALL DAY, EVERY DAY and include our most popular menu items:
· $3 Frozen Hurrycane: Razzoo’s take on the classic New Orleans Hurricane, our Hurrycane packs a punch! With both light and dark rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and grenadine, it’s a tasty treat any day of the week.
· $3 Frozen Mardi Rita: Not feeling the Hurrycane? You can’t go wrong with a Razzoo’s Mardi Rita! Our festive margarita will get you in the mood to party!
· $3 Abita Pints: Only a true Cajun can appreciate the beauty of Abita beers. Brewed in Abita Springs, Louisiana – just north of New Orleans – Abita brings us all the feels of Mardi Gras.
· $3 Boudin Balls: Who wouldn’t love a battered ball of sausage goodness?! A Cajun favorite, boudin balls make the perfect appetizer or late night snack.
· $3 Rat Toes: One of our most popular menu items, now just $3! We start with spicy jalapenos, stuff them with shrimp and crab, then serve them deep fried with our homemade buttermilk ranch dip. Watch yourself – these will give you a hurtin’ they are so good!
· $3 Fried Pickles: Addictive and delicious, you’ll want to do yourself a favor and order two orders of these. And heck – at $3 a pop – you don’t even need to feel guilty about it!
Get the Mardi Gras party started early at Razzoo’s Cajun Café! We can’t wait to share our Mardi Gras specials with you, starting February 20 and running through Fat Tuesday (Feb. 28). The best Cajun food in Texas is at Razzoo’s!