5 Reasons to Run to Razzoo’s Happy Hour
After a long day’s work, there is nothing we like better than an ice old beer. Or two. Or three… (You get the idea.)
Where better to enjoy Happy Hour than at Razzoo’s Cajun Café. Razzoo’s has a wide selection of beer, cocktails, liquor, and appetizers to serve you - whatever you’ve got a hankerin’ for.
Here are 5 reasons to run on over to Razzoo’s after work today and grab a drink:
1. Extended Hours! Happy Hours at Razzoo’s Cajun Café run from 3pm-7pm, Monday-Friday, giving you plenty of time to get over there and enjoy some Texas-sized drink specials as well as some delicious food.
2. Discounted Appetizers! Nothing better to accompany a few drinks that a few baskets of perfectly fried food. Popcorn shrimp, fried pickles, buffalo wings, and more are all just $5 or $6 (and it’s a full portion, no funny business). A customer favorite? The Rat Toes – succulent chunks of crab and shrimp and stuffed inside of jalapenos, then battered and deep fried.
3. Frozen Drink Specials! You’re not a true “Razzoo” unless you’ve given our Hurrycanes, Mardi Ritas, and Swamp Thangs a try. Served in obnoxious glasses and adorned in beads, our frozen drink specials pack a punch. And they’re $2 cheaper at Happy Hour than the rest of the day - winner!
4. $2 off Craft Drafts and Glasses of Wine! Every Razzoo’s has a great selection of craft draft beers like Abita Amber, Karbach Hopadillo IPA and (512) Pecan Porter, along with a great variety of wines by the glass - and all are priced right for Happy Hour!
5. A Rockin’ Atmosphere! Fun doesn’t even begin to describe it. Rowdy. Loud. Crazy. And the later it gets…the more fun it gets. You’ll just have to join us to see for yourself.
Join us at Razzoo’s Cajun Café this week for Happy Hour. Remember: Monday – Friday, 3pm-7pm. We’re your go to place for the best happy hour in Texas!