At Razzoo’s – your favorite Cajun restaurant in Texas – you’ll find that we offer great food and even better drinks! Razzoo’s offers a plethora of drink specials daily; just ask your waitress or the bartender for the daily menu. Also, every weekday from 3-7pm is Happy Hour. So during Happy Hour, those drink specials get even sweeter.
So what’s on the menu? Here are a few of the delicious offerings, sure to wet your whistle!
· Gator Punch: This is our signature trashcan drink and it packs a punch! With 6 different liquors all blended to perfection and served in a giant fish bowl with commemorative gator beads, this drink serves 4 people. Sound like too much?! You can order a Gator Jr. – same great drink; half the buzz!
· Mason Jar Chillers: During the dog days of summer, you need something cold to beat the heat! Razzoo’s Mason Jar Chillers are a Razzoo’s sangria: sweet wine, liquor, fresh fruit, and juice all combined for one heck of a drink!
· Worm Burner: Weird name. Great drink. 151 Rum, Southern Comfort, grain alcohol, and pineapple and orange juices topped with an edible worm.
· HurryCane on the Rocks: The hurricane is coming! A blend of light and dark rum, grenadine, and pineapple and orange juice.
· Swamp Thang: Frozen margarita and a frozen hurricane blended together, then topped off with a melon and raspberry liqueur.
· Coronita Ritas: The ever popular Coronita Ritas are a blast. Giant frozen margaritas – or Mardi Ritas as we call them – topped off with a Baby Corona.
Join us this week at Razzoo’s for these or any of our other amazing drink specials! With 18 locations around the state of Texas – including Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and Houston, there is sure to be a Razzoo’s in your own backyard. See you this week for a drink and the best Cajun food in Texas!