After a long day’s work, there is nothing we like better than an ice old beer. Or two. Or three… (You get the idea.)
Where better to enjoy Happy Hour than at Razzoo’s Cajun Café. Razzoo’s has a wide selection of beer, cocktails, liquor, and appetizers to serve you whatever you’ve got a hankerin’ for.
Here are 5 reasons to run on over to Razzoo’s after work today and grab a drink:
1. Extended Hours! Happy Hours at Razzoo’s Cajun Café run from 3pm-7pm, Monday-Friday, giving you plenty of time to get over there and enjoy some deeply discounted Texas drink specials and delicious fried food.
2. Half Priced Appetizers! Available at participating Razzoo's restaurants, half priced appetizers can't be beat. Nothing better to accompany a few drinks that a few baskets of perfectly fried food. Popcorn shrimp, fried pickles, buffalo wings, and more are all just a fraction of their regular prices. A customer favorite? The Rat Toes – succulent chunks of crab and shrimp and stuffed inside of jalapenos, then battered and deep fried.
3. Frozen Drink Specials! You’re not a true “Razzoo” unless you’ve give our Hurrycanes, Mardi Ritas, and Swamp Thangs a try. Served in obnoxious glasses and adorned in beads, our frozen drink specials pack a punch. And at just $3.50 for Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas and $5 Swamp Thangs – you can’t afford to pass them up.
4. Pint Night Deals! Every night is pint night because domestic pints are just $2.25 each weekday during Razzoo’s Happy Hour.
5. A Rockin’ Atmosphere! Fun doesn’t even begin to describe it. Rowdy. Loud. Crazy. And the later it gets…the more fun it gets. You’ll just have to join us to see for yourself.
Join us at Razzoo’s Cajun Café this week for Happy Hour. Remember: Monday – Friday, 3pm-7pm. We’re your go to place for the best happy hour in Texas!